Saturday, July 28, 2007

HGRA Seals - thanks for the season

Thanks Seals, parents and Mike and Marty for a great season. Tim loved it and so did I. It was a real pleasure getting to know all of our players and I was proud of how we played today.

It was a terribly close game today. A bounce here or there and we'd have won it. Everyone played bravely and well. Danny and Luiz have extra special memories, but everyone played better than ever before and nobody criticized a teammate doing their best.

We'll miss Melanie, Tommy and Calvin as they graduate from the HGRA majors. Thank you guys. I hope to see all the rest of the team next year, either with Tim and I or playing well against us. I'll email everyone with notification of Penguin ball in the Fall as well.

Enjoy your Augusts, and thanks for all the snacks!

john